Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's Rondy!



More moose!   I've seen more moose in the past week than in the past FOUR months!   They've all been on the side, or in the road, luckily my encounters haven't been TOO close.   Seems as though they've come out of hiding with the warmer weather.   Peek-a-boo moose!


Well, Belle has departed from my company:(   It was really nice having a pooch friend to hang with, and certainly her boyfriend-dog from across the street misses her...








I only had to spend one lonely night however, as I brought home my new kitty yesterday!


Hadley April Frost...




She's pretty much the opposite of Ernesto... small, gray and super affectionate.   He's still a grump, but I think if anyone can melt his heart it's Hadley!   She's even so bad-ass she has a TATTOO.   MEOW.  




The drive down to Anchorage to pick Hadley up was pretty harrowing to be sure!   Snow, snow and lots of it.   I even brought a bunch home with me...





Meet the unofficial mascot of Anchorage... Star the Reindeer!  




She was just given a delicious treat of... snow?   Mmmm, my favorite! 


And... OCCUPY ANCHORAGE!   Or, more like... occupy, um, Anchorage?




I FINALLY found a sweet nordic ski trail by my cabin.   I guess this is pretty much the best time of year for skiing anyway since it's not ridiculously cold these days.





For my last puzzle, I tried adding some challenge to it by mixing the pieces together from two 500 piece puzzles that kinda looked similar.   Huzzah!  





I need a nap after the TWELVE hours of driving I did...



1 comment: