Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Own Slice of Heaven...



 Welcome to June Creek, my future new home!   Walt and I secured ourselves a beautiful parcel of Alaskan splendor!!!!!   I'd been looking for the perfect spot for a while now, and then, POW... here it is!  It might seem rather sudden, but I know a good thing when I see it, and this could not be passed up.

Here're some pictures from a couple of weeks ago...







 The previous owner also sent us some pictures from the summer so we know what to expect once all the snow melts:)












 We're going to have to wait till it warms up a bit to move onto the lot, as the cabin and camper have no heat, but really, I can't WAIT!  

If anyone has any desire to come up to Alaska and help build something, please come on up!   Yurts, log cabins, cob structures, stone castles, underground bomb shelters, whatever you fancy!   Need a place to string your hammock?   We got lots of trees!   

More pictures to come, and of course you'll have to stay tuned for:

June Creek Journeys 

Happy March!



1 comment: