Sunday, April 22, 2012

Top 25 for the Meltdown


Drip... drip... dripdripdripdrip...




Spring has definitely sprung... a leak!   Where once there were fields of snow, there are lakes...





Snow banks are quickly changing into fast flowing rivers...





And Dry Creek... not so dry these days...




                            Then...                                               Now...

The picnic bench that Amy swore was in her yard is finally showing its self...




It's just simply fascinating to me seeing life before all the snow slowly being exposed.   So THAT'S where I left my pliers!   Wow, I was walking over a barbecue grill all winter!   Crazy.


The old paths of snow appear to have become half frozen waterways teaming with multiplying single cell organisms...








Morning moose!



Mid-day moose!




Tilly and I went for a ride through the Park this weekend.   The meltdown continues, however there's still plenty of snow...



Some of the snow banks are still taller than Tilly...





The bears still aren't out and about yet.   Probably a good thing, as they wouldn't have a whole lot to eat... besides lots of snow!










Here's a print from a local artist that is pretty much my life.  I wasn't able to get the entire picture in one shot, so I shoddily tried connecting the two pictures:)  Shout out 808 and 907!


It's titled "My Perfect Cafe".   Pretty much.   



No comments:

Post a Comment