Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sister! Moose, Mushrooms and Fabulous Fall!


Glorious, glorious times!   Alaska!  

Erika has come and gone... but the memories will last forever:)

Alaska State Fair, FOREIGNER, Chena Hot Springs, Spider Man pinball at Uncles Joe's Pizza and cards at the Park Woods Motel... all awesome, and all not caught on camera.  

Erika's trip into Denali Park WAS captured on "film"...

                                       Just the tip!









                                                                     Bou!
                          
                                             Bou Butt!

                                           More Bou...

                                                                             MOOSE!
                                                                 


Before hitting up the lovely, soothing hot springs of Chena, Erika and I did a little hike... and found lots of SHROOMS!  

 





And then... MOOSE!  Pretty much the essential moose photos...




AND last but certainly NOT least.... FALL COLORS!  


 







Remember these guys?



Oh how times have changed... but the berries are still DELICIOUS...

 

And oh... the fireweed....
 

 

Five falls I've seen the color change... and every time is as amazing as the last.... Fall is awesome.

 






Fall in Alaska is truly a visual treat before the visual monotony of winter...

2 comments:

  1. Your love for Alaska shows, Lindsay Anne. These photos are stunning! So great to see Erika enjoying the beauty of Denali National Park. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So be it, I'm your crowbar,
    if that's what I am so far,
    until you get out of this mess.
    And I will pretend,
    that I don't know of your sins,
    until you are ready to confess.
    But all the time, all the time...
    I'll know... I'll know.

    And you can use my skin,
    to bury your secrets in,
    and I will settle you down.
    And at my own suggestion,
    I will ask no questions,
    while I do my thing in the background.
    But all the time... all the time...
    I'll know... I'll know.

    Baby-I can't help you out,
    while she's still around.
    For the time being,
    I'm being patient.
    And amidst this bitterness,
    if you'll just consider this,
    even if it don't make sense,
    all the time... give it time.
    And when the crowd becomes your burden,
    and you've early closed your curtains,
    I'll wait by the backstage door.
    While you try to find,
    the lines to speak your mind,
    and pry it open, hoping for a encore...
    and if it gets too late, for me to wait,
    for you to find you love me, and tell me so...
    It's okay, don't need to say it...

    ReplyDelete