Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summah Time! Not Blog Time!



In the words of Howard Kremer... Happy Summah Time!   

I know, I've been totally slacking on blogging, but can you really blame me when the summer has been so amazing in Alaska??   Oh ya... mosquitoes from hell.   HOWEVER, now they've subsided and died off and it's AWESOME. The sun is still out, and it's relatively warm... however not HOT.  So... no bugs... no mega heat... some light rain... lots of berries... and a RAINBOW!



Ernie is enjoying the summer in his new Poodle... er... "Lion" Cut.   This one takes the prize for best Poodle Cat...




A summah highlight...

While playing pool at our local bar the Totem the power went out.  Nobody freaked out here!   We haven't had power at our house all season anyway:) Drinking continued and so did the games (thank you cell phones!)...



















Highlight #2 of summer... 

Tanana Fair in Fairbanks... I won not one, not two... but THREE LEMURS... first try;)  P.S.  COTTON CANDY



Sister, sister of mine... one week!  More fair!  More north... to the FUTURE!



1 comment:

  1. You're jealous.
    You just can't stand to see me get along without you, like I do.
    You told me to...

    Now you're jealous.
    You don't know how hard it was to be alone without you, and wanting you, like I do.
    I would have stayed if you'd want it, would have been willing.
    But you said I treat you so badly,
    I can't be forgiven.
    You know I would have done anything,
    to make it through with you.
    But I don't deserve to be lonely,
    just cause you say I do.

    You're jealous.
    You don't know how hard it is to be a woman in love with you, when you're so cruel and so jealous.
    You don't think about anybody's feelings but your own.
    Are you coming home?

    I would have stayed if you'd want it would have been willing,
    but you said I treat you so badly,
    I can't be forgiven.
    You know I would have done anything,
    to make it through with you.
    But I don't deserve to be lonely,
    Just cause you say I do.

    So if you're gonna go, you're gonna go, and if you're stayin', stay.
    Cause I can't take the pain you keep leaving when you go away.
    So if you're gonna go, you're gonna go, and if you're stayin', stay.
    Cause I can't take the pain you keep leaving when you go away.

    I don't deserve to be so lonely.
    I don't deserve to cry.
    I don't deserve to be so lonely.

    ReplyDelete